A Night at the Movies
Trivia Night is an exciting fundraiser that benefits the TLS Scholarship Fund. You won’t want to miss it.
You are guaranteed plenty of laughs, loads of fun, and a chance for a prize or two.
Friday, March 25, 2022
Doors open at 6 pm
The trivia starts at 7 pm
Wyatt Road Auditorium
Seats are limited, so make sure to grab your tickets today!
Is child care available?
- Yes! The TLC High School Youth are raising money for the 2022 National Youth Gathering. As a fundraiser, they will be providing child care.
Sign your child up for child care!
Do I need to find teammates?
- Nope! We can match you with other players. It’s a great way to get to know other Timothy families.
What prizes are available?
- The top prize is the winning team.
- There are also prizes for:
- the worst team
- the best team name
- the best team costumes
- the best table decorations.
Is there food available?
- There will be a concession stand available serving movie theater-style treats.
- You can even bring your own food.
Do I need to bring extra money?
- You may want to spend some money on various items.
- Mulligans. Stickers that your team can use when they don’t have an answer.
- Concierge Service. Hire a helper to run your answers, grab your concessions, and more.
- Raffles. We have a couple of raffle items you may enjoy.
- Child Care. The youth are asking for a minimum of $20 per child (for the first 2 children). Sign your child up here.
How can I help?
We need lots of help to make this event a success!
You can sign up to provide supplies or volunteer at the event.