Timothy Lutheran School Ministries
The School Board for Timothy Lutheran School Ministries consists of seven members of Timothy Lutheran Church, as elected by the congregation. The purpose of the Board is to ensure and maintain a quality education program with Christian emphasis for all students attending Timothy Lutheran School.
The school board meets on the first Sunday of every month, with some exceptions.
- 11/6/22 – 11:30 AM @ Wyatt Road
- 12/4/22 – 11:30 AM @ Wyatt Road
- 1/1/23 – 11:30 AM @ Wyatt Road
- 2/5/22 – 11:30 AM @ Wyatt Road
- 3/5/22 – 11:30 AM @ Wyatt Road
Board Member Names And Terms
- Christy Yager, Chair (2022)
- Aimee Gorrow, Vice-Chair (2022-23)
- Lois Domsch, Secretary (2021-22)
- Kate Force (2021-22)
- Dave MacLean (2021-22)
- Charlie Bock (2022-23)
- Traci Hutton (2022-23)