Early Childhood Center Enrollment
When a family desires to enroll their child(ren) in a Timothy ECC progam, the following is reqired by the Family:
- A fully completed enrollment form.
- A fully completed provider contract.
- A fully completed medical immunization form.
- Payment of the enrollment fee.
When a family is enrolling a child, Timothy ECC will:
- Review all paperwork with each family.
- Give and review with each family a Parent Handbook. (All info in handbook is online at FAQs)
- Provide a tour of the Center. (If not already done)
- Provide an opportunity for the new student to get acquainted with the staff and facility.
It is the requirement of the families to notify the school when enrollment information changes, such as addresses and phone numbers.
STEP 1: Determine Tuition
Parents with more than one child enrolled in any Timothy Lutheran School and Early Childhood Center’s Program receive a 10% discount on the tuition for the multiple children in the family.
The more expensive tuition is payable at full price, with the discount being applied to the less expensive tuition. No discount is given on the enrollment fees.